₱1,750.00 – ₱1,950.00
Our locally handcrafted florals reflect our love for beauty and sustainability. Generally, dried flowers last a long time. With simple care, they can last between 1 to 3 years. They are not only a wonderful sustainable option, but they also help celebrate life. They bring meaning to a space and bring joy and delight in our lives.
Flowers are chosen, styled and crafted by the artist. No bouquet is the same. Chosen florals depend on the season.
All bouquets come with a flower box and a card.
Height: 16-18 inches
Give your flowers and greens some TLC to help them last longer! Here are some maintenance and care tips:
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Handle with care. They are fragile so avoid putting pressure. And do not place beside fans.
3. You may clean dried flowers using a make up brush or a hair drier set on low speed and no heat. BE gentle!
4. For preserved eucalyptus, you may wipe the leaves with dry tissue.
5. Choose a dry place and avoid placing them in rooms with high humidity to prevent molds.
* As Freedom partners of International Justice Mission (IJM), a fixed percentage of our sales goes to IJM’s efforts in protecting our children in the fight against Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC). With every purchase of our products, you send rescue.