₱99.00 – ₱285.00
A compostable, plastic-free, plant-based, sewn and not glued, washable sponge. Each sponge has two sides. One side has a soft and absorbent cellulose sponge and the other side is slightly tough but non-scratching loofah scrub. Each sponge is made from wood pulp and loofah vegetable. Size: 11 x 7 x 2cm
Rinse sponges thoroughly after each use.
Make sure no soap remains in the sponge.
Allow to air-dry.
Sanitize once a week or two using either of the following methods:
1. Wet sponge (important!) and zap in microwave for 2-5 minutes. Careful when you take it out from the microwave. It’s HOT!
2. Soak sponge in white vinegar for 5 minutes, then rinse. We recommend rotating
3. Soak in water and baking soda mixture for : 1 1/2 table spoon baking soda per 1 cup of warm water for 10 mins.
4. Submerge in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Allow to cool before squeezing the excess water.
We recommend you keep 2-3 on rotation while the dirty ones are being sanitized. Replace those that are worn out and compost / bury them under soil.
* As Freedom partners of International Justice Mission (IJM), a fixed percentage of our sales goes to IJM’s efforts in protecting our children in the fight against Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC). With every purchase of our products, you send rescue.