The set contains our compostable plastic-free sponge, dish brush with handle and removeable head, dish brush head replacement, heavy duty pot brush, bottle brush, 1 piece plastic-free sponge.
For wooden tools:
Can be used up to 6 months. Blot with dish towel and hang to air-dry every after every use. Do not leave the wood parts submerged and soaked in water to avoid cracking. Disinfect by dipping the head in vinegar occasionally.
For the sponge:
Rinse sponges thoroughly after each use.
Make sure no soap remains in the sponge.
Allow to air-dry.
Sanitize once a week or two using either of the following methods:
1. Wet sponge (important!) and zap in microwave for 2-5 minutes. Careful when you take it out from the microwave. It’s HOT!
2. Soak sponge in white vinegar for 5 minutes, then rinse. We recommend rotating
3. Soak in water and baking soda mixture for : 1 1/2 table spoon baking soda per 1 cup of warm water for 10 mins.
4. Submerge in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Allow to cool before squeezing the excess water.
* As Freedom partners of International Justice Mission (IJM), a fixed percentage of our sales goes to IJM’s efforts in protecting our children in the fight against Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC). With every purchase of our products, you send rescue.
Use Promo Code: PLASTICFREEJuly 23-24 only